The Campus Network Group (CNG) envisions to be the
Ateneo de Manila University's premier integrated information and
communications technology (IICT) provider.
The CNG aims to deliver a reliable, efficient, and secure IICT
infrastructure for the Ateneo de Manila University in support of its
current and future communications requirements.
- Monitor and maintain the AdMU's network backbone and core
- Develop and implement disaster recovery procedures.
- Monitor and manage the consumption of ICT resources.
- Plan and deploy improvements in the ICT infrastructure to cope
with changes in demand for ICT resources.
- Provide an equitable billing system for the consumption of these
- Develop and implement appropriate security procedures to protect
the AdMU's ICT infrastructure and resources.